WELCOME TO ABLENOISE STUDIO!

Our professional team of audio engineers focuses on quality and on fulfilling the highest standards in audio post production; editing, mixing, sound design and on creating new audio from scratch. Your needs and wishes are cornerstones of our work. Thus we grant you efficiency, technical expertise, and adaptability. We are committed to improving the sound quality of your videos, audiobooks, and podcasts so that you can send a clear message to your audience. Here is the more in-depth information about the services Ablenoise Studio provides:

CHECK OUT WHAT OUR PREVIOUS CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY…

Perry Rosenbloom

I’ve been working with Srdan for 2 years. He is a consummate professional. Extremely talented at what he does, dedicated to his work, reliable week in and week out, never missing a deadline, and always producing high quality work.

. . .Perry Rosenbloom

Joanna Pieters

When I started podcasting, I didn’t believe I’d find an editor who understood enough what I wanted to achieve, but Srdan is absolutely that person. He has excellent editorial judgement and comes back with exactly the episode I wanted, even with tricky conversations. I’m always delighted by the sound quality he achieves, even when there are problems with one side of the recording. He’s also been very generous with expert feedback on how I can interview most effectively, and improve the recorded sound quality. And he’s such a pleasure to work with – always positive and supportive.

. . .Joanna Pieters

Brendan Tully

Awesome work, fast turnaround. I thought we’d have to throw away this audio but the cleanup job you did was fantastic!

. . .Brendan Tully

Bill Hargenrader

Awesome work! Highly professional and got the job done perfectly.

. . .Bill Hargenrader

Chelse Wlingua

Srdan was very flexible and responsive to feedback while following instructions very closely. He was professional, communicative, helpful and returned the work promptly. It’s great to work with you Srdan, thank you very much!

. . .Chelse Wlingua

Guillaume Villon de Benveniste

Srdan is a great professional. He’s always trying to understand what his clients wants and goes at length to create a product that best fits what the client has asked for. During the project, he provides regular updates and previews of what the product may look like and asks detailed questions. He delivers the project way ahead of schedule. Srdan is a great professional and I’ll hire him again when I get more work for him.

. . .Guillaume Villon de Benveniste

Jon Stones

Pleasure to work with Ablenoise Studio. Professional results, great communication and prompt delivery. Would highly recommend.

. . .Jon Stones

MORE THAN 200 COMPANIES, AGENCIES, AND AUTHORS ARE DELIGHTED WITH THE RESULTS WE HAVE ACHIEVED. THESE ARE SOME OF THEM:

brighter_vision
Artboard 3
Bakehouse
technische_universitat_logo
videobooth
sitpack_logo
Wlingua_logo
edithouse_logo
creative_life
Bad guy Inc
NLP_logo
KodeKloud

GET A SAMPLE !

Leave your email address and a link to your recording in the form bellow. We will edit a piece of it and send it to you, with a price quote, so you can gain a better insight in the services we provide.